Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello Kitty! It's a good day.

It's the little things in life that should make you happy, right? Well it's the little things that keep me going everyday waiting for the big dreams to happen. Something that made me smile today was getting my Hello Kitty debit card in the mail today. I've had this card for a couple years but last week I lost it. So I called and cancelled it and the women that I talked to said that it was not available anymore. I would be getting a regular Bank of America card in the mail. My heart broke a little. So I waited a week and today my card came in the mail. It was my lovely Hello Kitty card. Brand spanking shiny new! Oh happy day! It is the little things that make me smile. And now some retail therapy. Where should I use my card today?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails