Monday, September 13, 2010

Wishbone Chair

The Wishbone Chair designed by Hans Wegner in 1949 is being offered for the first time in pink as part of project to raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Twenty world famous interior designers designed cushions for this iconic chair that will be auctioned off in NYC on October 7. You can also purchase the chair in pink for the next year at SUITE New York and 20% of profits go to the Breast Caner Research Foundation. What a wonderful idea! I'm in the market for a new chair. I'll have to check it out when I'm in NYC next month to visit my best friend who just moved. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time there now that she has moved. There are worse places to visit! HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails